“Perfect brunch food, not your traditional waffle! Top with your favorite toppings. Try a fried egg!”
- 1 (7.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix (such as Jiffy(R))
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions and lightly grease.
- Mix corn muffin mix, milk, egg, and butter together in a bowl until smooth; fold in bacon, pepperjack cheese, Cheddar cheese, and green chile peppers.
- Spoon batter into preheated waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer’s instructions until golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes.