Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Crust
“Gluten-free, grain free, but not flavor-free! Top as desired and bake for an additional 15 minutes.”
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower florets in a food processor; pulse until chopped into grains the size of rice.
- Fill a large pot with about 1 inch of water; bring to a boil. Add cauliflower “rice”; cook until softened, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain in a fine sieve and cool until running water.
- Pour cauliflower onto a clean dish towel; roll up and twist edges. Wring out as much water as possible.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl. Add egg, mozzarella cheese, oregano, and salt; mix well. Spread on the lined baking sheet to about 1/2-inch thickness.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm to the touch and light golden brown in color, about 35 minutes.