Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower
“A great, easy side dish that pairs well with any protein. I’ve used smoked paprika, a favorite of mine, but feel free to add your favorite flavors. Enjoy!”
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut garlic in half and smash with the blade of a knife. Place in a bowl with oil, salt, and paprika. Add cauliflower and turn to coat.
- Place the coated cauliflower in the bowl of the air fryer and cook to desired crispiness, about 15 minutes, shaking every 5 minutes.