Slow Cooker Western Omelet
“A great solution for busy mornings. Just put the ingredients in your slow cooker before going to bed, and it will be ready for breakfast.”
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 pound diced cooked ham
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly grease a 4 quart or larger slow cooker. Place 1/3 of the hash brown potatoes in a layer on the bottom. Layer 1/3 of the ham, onion, green pepper, and Cheddar cheese. Repeat layers two more times. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk, and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the contents of the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 10 to 12 hours.