Deviled Smoked Ham Spread
“The best deviled ham. Try mixing in black olives as well! Serve on bread or toast.”
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
- 3 pounds smoked ham, cut into chunks
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- Stir mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, mustard, black pepper, and salt in a large bowl until thoroughly blended.
- Grind smoked ham, hard-cooked eggs, green onions, green bell pepper, and celery together into a bowl with a food grinder, spooning tablespoons of salad dressing mixture into the grinder for moisture as you work.
- Combine the ham mixture thoroughly with the remaining salad dressing mixture; store covered in refrigerator until serving time.