Pudding in a Mug
Recipe By:Erin Conley
“For those cravings that need to be answered fast. This is a quick single-serving answer. Watch closely while heating to prevent boil over.”
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 (1 ounce) square semisweet baking chocolate
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 dash salt
- Place milk and chocolate in a 12-ounce microwave-safe mug or a 2-cup glass measuring cup.
- Microwave on High until hot but not boiling, 60 to 90 seconds. Stir to melt chocolate.
- Stir cornstarch, sugar, and salt together in a small bowl; blend into the milk mixture.
- Microwave on High for 30 seconds, stir, and continue to heat until mixture thickens and just begins to boil, about 15 seconds more.