Tomatoes and Bacon Egg Muffins
“I love making this for breakfast. Make 6 and bring them to work and my entire week of breakfast is covered! Heat one in the microwave every morning. Easy!”
- cooking spray
- 6 slices bacon
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion, or more to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until halfway cooked, about 5 minutes. Blot bacon slices with paper towels and cut into small pieces.
- Mix bacon, eggs, tomatoes, green onion, and black pepper together in a bowl. Pour mixture into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until each muffin is set in the middle, 15 to 20 minutes.