“A yummy snack made with butterscotch chips, peanut butter, shoestring potatoes, and peanuts.”
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (9 ounce) can shoestring potatoes
- In a microwave safe dish, combine the butterscotch chips and peanut butter. Cook in the microwave for 1 minute on full power. Stir, then continue to cook for 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until melted and smooth. Mix in the peanuts and shoestring potatoes. Spoon small heaps onto waxed paper, and let stand until firm.