One Bowl Chocolate Fudge
“For peanut butter squares, drop peanut butter by spoonfuls into chocolate and cut into fudge with knife before refrigerating.”
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- Line an 8×8 inch square dish with aluminum foil.
- Chop chocolate and place in a large, microwave safe bowl with condensed milk. Microwave on high, stirring once or twice until chocolate is soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from oven and stir until completely smooth. Stir in vanilla and walnuts. Spread in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours, until firm. Cut into squares.