Easy Microwave Maple Fudge
“This fudge is easily made in the microwave in very little time.”
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon maple extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Line a baking dish with plastic wrap.
- Sift the confectioners’ sugar into a large, microwave-safe bowl. Add the milk, maple extract, and butter to the bowl, but do not stir.
- Heat in microwave on full power for 3 minutes.
- Stir the walnuts into the fudge mixture until the fudge begins to thicken; pour into the lined baking dish. Smooth the top of the fudge with a spatula. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. Remove the fudge from the pan using the plastic wrap as a handle. Cut into small squares and store in an airtight container.