Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- 3/4 cup granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda(R))
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a pie dish.
- Beat pumpkin puree, milk, sweetener, egg substitute, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg in a bowl until smooth; pour into prepared pie dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes.