Amaretto Ice Cream
“Delicious, creamy amaretto ice ream that uses no eggs. Very quick and easy! It can be used in floats or milkshakes!”
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 5 tablespoons amaretto liqueur (such as Disaronno(R))
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix heavy cream, half-and-half, and sugar in a large bowl until sugar is dissolved. Add amaretto liqueur and vanilla extract.
- Pour milk mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions until ice cream reaches ‘soft-serve’ consistency. Transfer ice cream to a lidded container. Freeze for about 2 hours before serving.