Hi-Rise Easy Yorkshire Pudding
Recipe By:Rob Poole
“Simple and easy Yorkshire pudding recipe.”
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Drop 1 teaspoon olive oil each into 6 muffin cups.
- Beat eggs, egg whites, and milk together in a glass bowl until smooth.
- Heat egg mixture in microwave oven until warmed, about 1 minute.
- Stir flour into the egg mixture until completely incorporated into a batter.
- Heat muffin cups in preheated oven until the oil is smoking, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir cold water into batter. Pour 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until risen and cooked in their centers, about 25 minutes.