Italian Restaurant-Style Dressing
This salad dressing recipe is similar to one that is served at a popular Italian restaurant chain.
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry pectin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, water, oil, corn syrup, cheese, pectin, salt, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes and oregano. Blend for 30 seconds and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.