Low-Carb Almond Garlic Crackers
“Low-carb and tasty crackers!
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix almond meal, ground flax seed, water, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and salt together in a bowl. Set aside until water is absorbed and dough holds together, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Put dough on the prepared baking sheet and top with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Flatten the dough to 1/8-inch thick using a rolling pin or your hands. Remove waxed paper. Score the dough with a knife to make indentations of where you will break the crackers apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and cool crackers to room temperature, at least 30 minutes; break into individual crackers.