Almond and Coconut Muffin in a Minute
- 2 tbsps Almond Meal Flour
- 1/3 tbsp Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place all dry ingredients in a coffee mug. Stir to combine.
- Add the egg and oil. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Use a knife if necessary to help remove the muffin from the cup, slice, butter, eat.
Note: Your MIM can be toasted once it’s cooked and topped with cream cheese if you like. Replace the cinnamon with other spices, sugar-free syrup or 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa (net carb count will be .2g higher). Add a tablespoon of sour cream for a moister MIM. Change the shape by making it in a bowl.
Try adding a small amount of almond or coconut extract to boost their flavors!