Skip to content
Baked Honey Mustard Ham
- 1 (5 lb) ham
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard (of your choice) or 3 tablespoons prepared mustard (of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice or 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- Place ham, skin side up, in a roasting pan and bake coverd at 325 degrees for 20 minutes per pound. Add 20 minutes extra. (In this case, 2 hours).
- Remove ham from the oven. Score fat in diamond shapes. Use a knife to stick the cloves in all over the ham.
- Combine honey, mustard and orange juice and spread over the ham.
- Return to the oven and continue to bake uncovered for 20 – 30 minutes more, basting occasionally with the glaze.