Bacon Cheese Treats
“These treats are great and they go fast!”
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar bacon bits
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, bacon bits, pepper and onion.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the crescent rolls lengthwise and form into a long rectangle. Thinly spread the cream cheese mixture on the dough. Starting with the long edge of the rectangle, roll the dough into a long, thin roll. Slice the roll into 1/4 inch thick pieces. Place rolls on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until brown.