Southwest Skillet Bread
“A very easy recipe that makes a unique breakfast! Can also be served as a side dish or an appetizer.”
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package Ranch flavored croutons
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch cast-iron skillet, and place it in the oven while it preheats.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs, cheese, corn and jalapeno peppers. Stir in the croutons until well coated. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown. Cut in to wedges or squares to serve.