Thai Dipping Sauce
“This is a great dipping sauce for coconut shrimp or chicken satays. The finished sauce should not be to thick or too runny.”
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, or more as needed
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Blend peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, sesame oil, green onion, red pepper flakes, and ground ginger in a food processor until smooth; pour into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate sauce at least 1 hour before serving.