“A great wrap for lunch or dinner. Can be made with all sorts of leftovers, like home made pesto, grilled chicken or that avocado that’s going to go bad soon.”
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 whole grain tortillas
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- Place the onion, zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, and bell pepper into a large container with a tight fitting lid. Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Close the lid and shake to coat.
- Heat a grill pan or skillet over medium heat. Place the seasoned vegetables on the preheated pan, stir and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon goat cheese and 1 tablespoon pesto. Divide the sliced avocado among the tortillas and top with the mixed veggies. Fold in the bottom of each tortilla and roll each up into a snug wrap.