Mediterranean Red Snapper
Recipe By:Kim’s Cooking Now!
“A simple mixture of parsley, oregano, garlic, and lemon zest brings the flavors of the Mediterranean to fresh whole red snapper. Easy enough for a weeknight meal, yet elegant enough for company! This recipe was made in a Panasonic CIO.”
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 lemon, zested and sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (1 pound) whole red snappers, cleaned and scaled
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Mix parsley, olive oil, oregano, lemon zest, and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Rinse red snappers and pat dry with paper towels. Cut 3 diagonal slits across the top of each fish, cutting almost to the bone. Season the cavities with salt and pepper.
- Rub the parsley mixture on the inside and top of the fish, pushing the mixture into the slits. Place the fish in the center of the grill pan; season with salt and pepper.
- Place the grill pan in the Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven and press “Auto Cook.” Select the Fish setting, 3, and 1-pound serving. Cook until an instead-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 130 degrees F (54 degrees C), about 20 minutes. Adjust time as needed. Serve with lemon slices.