Easy Mediterranean Fish
“This fish is so easy and really flavorful. If you like spicy, try sprinkling a little bit of cayenne pepper as well as the seasoning on the fish before pour the mixture over it. One of the household favorites!”
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets halibut
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning (such as Cavender’s(R))
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place halibut fillets on a large sheet of aluminum foil and season with Greek seasoning. Combine tomato, onion, olives, capers, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Spoon tomato mixture over the halibut. Carefully seal all the edges of the foil to create a large packet. Place the packet on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 30 to 40 minutes.