“It’s not that hard to make your own kielbasa! The best part is that you get to see exactly what goes inside. Boil or grill them before serving.”
- 1 pound ground pork
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon fresh marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 12 sausage casings
- In a large bowl, combine pork, beef and garlic. In a separate bowl, stir together black pepper, salt, brown sugar, ground allspice, marjoram and liquid smoke. Combine mixtures and knead with hands to combine.
- Fill casings with meat mixture and refrigerate overnight. Boil or grill before serving.