Slow Cooker London Broil
Recipe By:MERRI C
“The steak is cooked with condensed tomato soup mixed with cream of mushroom soup. Dry onion soup mix is sprinkled over the top. Easy by any standard.”
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Place meat in the bottom of the slow cooker; if necessary, slice meat to make it fit!
- In a medium bowl, mix together mushroom and tomato soup. Pour mixture over beef. Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over top.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.