Baked Butter Herb Perch Fillets
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound yellow perch fillets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour butter into a shallow dish. Combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, salt, and garlic powder in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip perch fillets into melted butter and press into the seasoned cracker crumbs to coat. Arrange coated fillets on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the coating is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 30 minutes.