RumChata(R) Marinated Shrimp
Recipe By:Joel Manthei
“Shrimp marinated with RumChata(R), skewered, seasoned with Grill Mates(R) Montreal Chicken Seasoning, then cooked on the grill.”
- 1 pound raw jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1/4 cup rum cream liqueur (such as RumChata(R))
- 2 tablespoons chicken seasoning (such as McCormick(R) Grill Mates(R) Montreal Chicken(R)), or to taste
- cooking spray
- Thread shrimp on wooden skewers. Place in a container and cover with rum cream liqueur. Let marinate in the refrigerator, 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Pour out rum cream liqueur. Sprinkle chicken seasoning over shrimp. Spray with cooking spray.
- Grill until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes per side.