Skip to content
- 7 pounds tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes
- 1/3 pound Anaheim peppers, chopped
- 2/3 pound jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/3 pound poblano peppers, chopped
- 3 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 bunch celery, chopped
- 1 bulb garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- In a large pot combine tomatoes, Anaheim peppers, jalapeno peppers, poblano peppers, bell peppers, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, vinegar and salt. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
- Process in batches in a food processor or blender. Pour into hot, sterilized jars and seal. Refrigerate after opening.