Skip to content
Easy Grilled Tri Tip
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 pounds beef tri tip, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- In a large, non-reactive bowl, blend the soy sauce, olive oil, water, garlic, and pepper. Place the beef tri tip in the marinade. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Grill the beef slices 3 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Discard remaining marinade.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: