Chinese Green Bean Stir-Fry
Recipe By:Jackie O.
“Asian-style green beans with lots of flavor! This recipe is made for a large party; but can be scaled down for a family dinner. Serve cold or warm.”
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 13 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 5 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) bottles black bean sauce
- In a large wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in green beans; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and ginger; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, and then stir in black bean sauce. Continue cooking until green beans are tender.