Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
1 h 35 m
“Scalloped potatoes with lots of cheese and a hint of garlic in a creamy sauce are a classic, crowd-pleasing side dish.”
- 1 (270 g) tub PHILADELPHIA Savory Garlic Cooking Creme Cream Cheese Product
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 pounds baking potatoes, peeled, very thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk Cooking Creme, milk and pepper until well blended.
- Layer half each of the potatoes, Cooking Creme mixture and Parmesan in shallow 2-L casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray. Repeat layers; cover.
- Bake 1 hour 15 min. or until potatoes are tender and sauce is hot and bubbly, uncovering after 45 min.