Chicken Snap Pea Stir-Fry with Sweet Peppers + Ginger
This easy one-pan chicken snap pea stir-fry skillet is packed with tons of pretty spring veggies and fresh ginger with a homemade Asian sauce makes it so flavorful!
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 large sweet pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in cubes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Hot rice for serving
- In a large skillet over medium-high, saute snap peas, pepper, onion, garlic, and ginger in 1 tablespoon oil until veggies are tender. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Saute chicken in oil until no longer pink. in a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, water, and cornstarch. Reduce heat to medium and pour sauce mixture into chicken. Stir occasionally over medium heat until sauce is thickened and bubbly. Add veggies back to skillet and season skillet with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with green onion and serve hot with rice. Enjoy!