World’s Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Photo by May I Have That Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 27 mins
- Serves: 72, Yield: 6 dozen cookies
About This Recipe
“There’s not much to say…the name says it all. These are better than Toll House in our book. I make these every Christmas and it is my standard Chocolate Chip Cookie.”
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
2 of 3World’s Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped or 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients together and gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Roll into 1 1/4″ balls and place on non-stick cookie sheets, about 2″ apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.