- corn tortillas
- canola oil cooking spray
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly coat both sides of each corn tortilla with cooking spray.
- Stack the tortillas on top of one another, and cut the pile in half. Cut each half in half again; then cut each quarter in half. Every tortilla will yield 8 triangles.
- Place tortilla triangles on baking sheets in one layer. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake tortillas until crisp, lightly browned, and slightly curled, about 12 minutes. Watch closely so they don’t burn.
- Toss the warm tortilla chips with additional salt to taste, if desired.
Article printed from Healthy Food For Living (www.healthyfoodforliving.com)
Copyright © Healthy Food For Living. All rights reserved.