- Prep Time 20 min
- Total Time 1 hr 20 min
- Servings 4
- tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- lb boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- large onion, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- teaspoon pepper
- cups ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots
- cup red wine or tomato juice
- can (10 3/4 oz) condensed golden mushroom soup
- cups uncooked extra-wide egg noodles (8 oz)
- tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion and garlic; sprinkle with pepper. Cook 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown and onion is translucent. Stir in carrots, wine and soup. Spoon mixture into ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Cover; bake about 1 hour or until beef and carrots are tender when pierced with fork. Remove from oven; keep covered.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain noodles as directed on package. Place noodles on serving platter; ladle beef mixture over top. Sprinkle with parsley.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
% Daily Value*:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 3 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.