Italian Breaded Pork Chops
- Prep Time 20 min
- Total Time 20 min
- Servings 4
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 lb)
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Shredded or shaved Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each pork chop; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick.
- In shallow bowl, mix flour, seasoned salt and garlic powder. Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip each pork chop in flour mixture, then dip in milk. Coat well with bread crumbs.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook pork in oil 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until browned on outside and slightly pink in center. Sprinkle with cheese.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
% Daily Value*:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 3 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.