Chicken Bacon Ranch-Stuffed Biscuits
- prep time
- 40 min total time
- 6 ingredients
- 8 servings
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Original biscuits
- 1 small chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 8 slices (1/2 oz each) mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing and seasoning mix
Heat oven to 375°F.
Separate dough from 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits into 8 biscuits. Cut a slit in side of each biscuit to form a deep pocket.
Stuff each biscuit pocket with 2 tablespoons shredded cooked chicken breast, 1 tablespoon chopped cooked bacon and 1 slice (1/2 oz) mozzarella cheese. Press dough back over filling, sealing edge of each biscuit; place on ungreased large cookie sheet.
Brush 1/4 cup melted butter over all stuffed biscuits. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing and seasoning mix over tops of stuffed biscuits.
Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
% Daily Value*:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.