Slow Cooker Chocolate-Covered Peanut Clusters
The absolute easiest candy recipe ever; peanut and chocolate lovers will devour this!
- 16 ounces unsalted peanuts (or dry roasted peanuts)
- 16 ounces salted cocktail peanuts
- 1 (12-ounce bag) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce bag) milk chocolate chips
- 2 (10-ounce bags) peanut butter chips
- 2 (16-ounce packages) white almond bark or vanilla candy melts
- Layer all of the ingredients in order in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. [NOTE: While I have made this multiple times without an issue, it seems that many people have experienced the ingredients burning. I would recommend stirring all of the ingredients together and checking on it and stirring every 30 minutes to avoid an issue.]
- Remove the lid and stir to combine. If not all of the chocolate is melted, cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes on low.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, scoop mounds of the clusters onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Allow to sit at room temperature until completely set, 1 to 2 hours. The clusters can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. They also freeze very well!